About New Horizon Capital
New Horizon capital is a Financial services company which focuses on wealth management to help clients fulfill their goals and achieve financial security. Our Strength with over a decade of Experience in the wealth management field, extensive market research and having managed over 100 crs of Assets we are well equipped to take care of your requirements and help you achieve your goal.
- Indexation benefit available to debt mutual funds may goIndexation helps investors to bring down taxes as it calculates the taxes after accounting for inflation. In a high inflation environment, indexation brings down the taxes significantly.
- E-wallets for investing in mutual funds should be KYC norms compliant: SebiThe Securities and Exchange Board of India, in its circular dated May 8, 2017, allowed the use of e-wallets for investment in mutual funds within the umbrella limit of Rs 50,000 for investments by investors, especially the young generation -- to purchase these instruments through both e-wallet and/or cash per mutual fund per financial year.
- Want 100% flexibility in shifting between debt & equity? Sandeep Tandon has an answerQuant Mutual Fund has launched a Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund that provides 100% flexibility in shifting between debt and equity. The company aims to target a new investor audience, such as people who invest in FDs but are reluctant to take risks. They believe the new fund can generate extra alpha over FD returns and…
- Can I sell my mutual fund investments, invest the money in ELSS?If you have any mutual fund queries, message us on ET Mutual Funds on Facebook. We will get it answered by our panel of experts.
- 18 ELSS mutual funds beat their benchmarks in 10 years; offer 12-17% returnsELSS mutual fund category offered around 13.35% returns in the 10-year horizon. ETMutualFunds considered daily rolling returns in 10 years to to see whether these schemes managed to beat their benchmarks.
- Axis Mutual Fund aims to raise Rs 50 crore from new ETF fund of fundsBy investing in a fund of funds, which offers asset diversification, investors may also benefit from lower risks as it follows a passive investment strategy.
- Competition Commission clears LIC Mutual Fund-IDBI Mutual Fund dealDeals beyond a certain value require approval from the regulator, as it keeps a tab on unfair business practices in the market place.
- Fed increases rates by 25 bps but signals hikes are near an endThe move set the U.S. central bank's benchmark overnight interest rate in the 4.75%-5.00% range, with updated projections showing 10 of 18 Fed policymakers still expect rates to rise another quarter of a percentage point by the end of this year, the same endpoint seen in the December projections.
- 8 small cap schemes offered more than 40% return in three yearsThe small cap category has faced a lot of volatility in the interim. The category delivered around 2.19% return in the last one year horizon.
- Valuation risk minimal in largecaps; good time to start investing for long term: Harsha UpadhyayaMidcaps and smallcaps tend to feel the pinch more than largecaps during macroeconomic advents. This is despite valuation in the smaller caps also correcting. Some profit booking in midcap and smallcap stocks could occur in the nervous market but one should start nibbling back into increasing equity allocation to domestic equities, especially largecaps. Kotak AMC's…
- Fundamental Radar: 5 reasons why Ashok Leyland is a buy for long term, says Kripashankar Maurya
- Somersault action! 631 stocks give multibagger returns since Covid, 34 part of Nifty50In the midcap space, the list found names such as Vodafone Idea, India Cements, Godrej Consumer Products, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Havells India, M&M Financial Services, Ambuja Cements, PNB Housing Finance, L&T Technology Services, IRCTC, LTIMindtree, Vedanta, Tata Power. These stocks have risen over 100-500% since March 2020.
- Buy Siemens, target price Rs 3424: Shrikant ChouhanSiemens, incorporated in the year 1957, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 118408.20 Crore) operating in Engineering sector.
- Stocks to buy today: 7 short-term trading ideas by experts for 24 March 2023Indian market bucked the trend as most of the Asian shares were trading lower amid lingering concerns of banking stability; however, the consensus among market participants is that interest rates are nearing peak.
- Sensex gyrates over 300 pts in opening session; Nifty tests 17KAfter gyrating over 300 points, the S&P BSE Sensex was trading 246 points or 0.43% lower at 57,678 as of 9.32 am. Similarly, the Nifty 50 index fell 75 points or 0.44% to 17,001.
- Sensex flat, Nifty below 17,100; Campus Activewear drops 5%
- Buy DLF, target price Rs 379: Shrikant ChouhanInto consolidation phase forming a flag chart pattern, which indicates bullish continuation.
- Buy Torrent Power, target price Rs 530: Shrikant ChouhanTorrent Power, incorporated in the year 2004, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 24775.80 Crore) operating in Power sector.
- Buy Hindalco Industries, target price Rs 410: Shrikant ChouhanHindalco Industries, incorporated in the year 1958, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 89618.12 Crore) operating in Metals - Non Ferrous sector.
- Payments firm Block's Australian shares slump after Hindenburg reportAustralia's corporate watchdog, the Securities and Investment Commission, declined to comment. A source not authorised to speak with media said the matter was for U.S. regulators. The Australian Stock Exchange noted Block's primary listing was in the U.S. and declined to comment further.